let her go (acoustic)
- Mayday Parade:And this will be the first time in a week that I'll talk to you and I can't speak. It's been three whole days since I've had sleep because I dream of his lips on your cheek. And I got the point that I should leave you alone but we both know that I'm not that strong and I miss the lips that made me fly.
- Linkin Park:In this farewell, there’s no blood, there’s no alibi. Cause I’ve drawn regret from the truth of a thousand lies.
- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus:Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling all for us. Days grow longer and nights grow shorter, I can show you I'll be the one.
- All Time Low:In a city of fools, I was careful and cool but they tore me apart like a hurricane. A handful of moments I wished I could change but I was carried away.
- Black Veil Brides:So here I write my lullaby, to all the lonely ones. Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love. So I can take this pen and teach you how to live but what is left unsaid, the greatest gift I gave.
- My Chemiacal romance:I got a bulletproof heart, you got a hollow point smile. We had our run away scarves,got a photograph dream on the getaway mile.
- Anberlin:When the light starts to burn and the pain returns. I just wish that I could heal the hurt you feel tonight. There's life in your veins, these needles are chains to hold you down. How can you expect to win this war if you're too afraid to fight?
- Papa Roach:I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut. My weakness is that I care too much and our scars remind us that the past is real, I tear my heart open just to feel.
If we shipped Steve and Sherlock we could call it CapsLock
- middle of test with 100+ students. dead quiet.
- stomach:I will now demonstrate the mating call of the humpback whale.
buzzfeed posted this: so obviously i decided to create a rebuttal: also again 17 I LITERALLY JUST STARTED LAUGHING OUT LOUD omfg there’s like 3 more hair ones so (made their siblings famous) josh def...
i like cute boys but cute boys don’t like me do you see my dilemma