- Customer:How can you do this job (stripping)? Isn't it degrading having to take your clothes of for money?
- Dancer:You're the guy that just forked out $300 for me to take my clothes off. Isn't it degrading having to pay that much before a girl who looks like me will take her clothes for you?
- Teacher:Why didn't you do your homework?
- Me:*Puts on full performance of Dancing Through Life*
Mangaka and their work place
Mayu Shinjo Osamu Tezuka (Astro Boy, Phoenix, Black Jack,…) Hirohiko Araki with his co-worker are woking on their JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Takao Saito, author of Golgo 13 Okazaki Mari (Shibuya-ku Maruyama-chou) Mitsukazu Mihara, author of Beautiful People Tetsuo Hara and his...
- Me:So what do you want to be for Halloween?
- Little Girl:I think I should be Thor.
- Her Mother:You know Thor's a boy right?
- Little Girl:Yeah and I'm a girl and I want to be Thor.
- Her Mother:Don't you want to be something pretty?
- Little Girl:Thor is pretty.
“Make stuff you love and talk about stuff you love and you’ll attract people who love that kind of stuff. It’s that simple.”
Getting home after a long day
One man who does 50 push ups once a month does not compare to he who does 10 pushups every day. When the year is over, the one who does 50 a month will have done 600. The one who does 10 everyday will have done 3,650. Its not about strength, its about persistence.