Mein Leben ist wie Musik von Rihanna. Der Großteil ist "work, work, work" und den Rest verstehe ich ...
Reblog if you respect those who work two or more jobs so they can hold it down
- Customer:How can you do this job (stripping)? Isn't it degrading having to take your clothes of for money?
- Dancer:You're the guy that just forked out $300 for me to take my clothes off. Isn't it degrading having to pay that much before a girl who looks like me will take her clothes for you?
- Teacher:Why didn't you do your homework?
- Me:*Puts on full performance of Dancing Through Life*
Mangaka and their work place
Mayu Shinjo Osamu Tezuka (Astro Boy, Phoenix, Black Jack,…) Hirohiko Araki with his co-worker are woking on their JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Takao Saito, author of Golgo 13 Okazaki Mari (Shibuya-ku Maruyama-chou) Mitsukazu Mihara, author of Beautiful People Tetsuo Hara and his...
- Me:So what do you want to be for Halloween?
- Little Girl:I think I should be Thor.
- Her Mother:You know Thor's a boy right?
- Little Girl:Yeah and I'm a girl and I want to be Thor.
- Her Mother:Don't you want to be something pretty?
- Little Girl:Thor is pretty.
“Make stuff you love and talk about stuff you love and you’ll attract people who love that kind of stuff. It’s that simple.”