aries: knitted scarves, red lipstick, fairy lights, lemongrass, old books, balloons, minimalism taurus: mist rising in the sky, wanderlust, architecture, collared shirts, cherry blossoms gemini: random words in foreign languages, existential quotes, black, succulents cancer: ms paint, paper lant...
aries: red lips, lava, bicycling, jean jackets, combat boots, sunglasses, fireworks, concerts taurus: oversized knitted sweaters, tiny houseplants, cafes, forests, candles, cozy homes, tea and dessert gemini: writing notes on your arm, tattoos, chokers, colored hair, crop tops, pins on your backpa...
- Aries:Swimming pools, cold drinks in the summer. Hazy orange-yellow sunsets, passionate kisses. Hair touching, long car rides with friends, watching the sunrise. Long naps, yelling along to music.
- Taurus:Secluded forests, slight breezes that sway tall grass. Long, meaningful text messages, chipped nail polish, the smell of the ocean. Having the music at full volume and drowning out the rest of the world.
- Gemini:Long car rides alone, windows down, loud music. Poetry, typewriter clicks. Laughing so hard your stomach hurts. The color black and navy blue, the smell after the rain. Existentialism, looking at stars.
- Cancer:Long, warm hugs. Hand holding, kept secrets and light-hearted jokes. The color blue, dogs, wild flowers that grow in your backyard. The smell of new books, and the sound of an old piano.
- Leo:Clean sheets, sleeping in late. Sunlight pouring into your room. Stretching, the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. CD's and clothes everywhere, intimacy. Bonfires, exotic beaches, and slightly out-of-tune guitars.
- Virgo:Freckles, musical theatre, live performances. Harmonic singing, late night phone calls. Raspy morning voices, vanilla, and running until you're out of breath. Art museums, dancing, dark circles under your eyes. Foreign countries and languages, dogs.
- Libra:Smiling between kisses, art galleries, paint-stained clothing. The sound of the harp. Graphite, the smell of coffee. Kept promises, swimming, and colliding hugs. Intertwined fingers, cats, crying, and the smell of burning wood in the wintertime.
- Scorpio:Comfortable silence, nature, relaxation, being home. Thinking, being with family, the color green. Intelligence, old books, and the calming hum of a car engine. Camping, imperturbability.
- aries:a broken nose, black lipstick, combat boots
- taurus:over-large hoodies, hot cocoa, nude lipstick
- gemini:wilting flowers, a still lake, dry knuckles
- cancer:dandelion wishes, candy on clearance, dyed hair
- leo:bloody palms, a mirror maze, red lipstick
- virgo:whiteboard markers, tapping feet, alarm clocks
- libra:a used paint palette, warm cookies, first snowfall
- scorpio:smudged eyeliner, black coffee, chipped nail polish
aries: drunk edgy retro adventurer taurus: electric pixie retro zombie gemini: 70’s lolita wannabe witch cancer: plain goth circa hipster leo: dirty dubstep bi punkvirgo: apocalyptic steampunk winter disasterlibra: 40’s fantasy stoner ghoul scorpio: vintage vodka surrealist royalty sagi...
“aries: the feeling of being alive and the rush of adrenaline. burning pictures of someone who wronged you. starring at someone you find beau...”
- Aires:kittens, the smell of coffee, dresses that flow out when you twirl, waking up to sweet texts, records, fondue
- Taurus:new books, fog, jumping into the pool on a hot day, ceramics, fireworks, flannels
- Gemini:new chapstick, getting lost in IKEA, blowing dandelions, musicals, beautiful architecture, running barefoot through the grass
- Cancer:dyed hair, iced tea, outdoor concerts, neat handwriting, British accents, a cool breeze on a hot day
- Leo:peppermint, classical music, reading magazines, sunlight streaming in through the windows, fountains, hand-written notes
- Virgo:bonfires, fuzzy socks, pugs, ombré hair, late night trips to Starbucks, minimalist tattoos
- Libra:babies, brand new colored-pencils, messy buns, getting packages in the mail, Koi fish, bubble machines
- Scorpio:thunderstorms, comfy sweaters, staring at the stars, the smell of laundry detergent, baking cookies, singing in the shower
aesthetics for the signs
aries: loud laughing and bruised knucklestaurus: bath bombs and lazy bunsgemini: pillow fights and desolate playgroundscancer: bashful smiles and unused notebooksleo: fireworks and picnics on sunny daysvirgo: rainstorms early on sunday morningslibra: winged eyeliner and messy sketchesscorpio: loud...
The signs as cool aesthetics
Aries: Pink pleated skirts, long eyelashes, and broken mirrors Taurus: Gold iPhone cases, money stacks wrapped in rubber bands, and matte black Gemini: Train seats, windbreakers, and rolled up jeans Cancer: Black and white stripped crop tops, boys with great jaws, and white converse Leo: Fogg...
- Aries:don't get angry with yourself because you get frustrated sometimes, life is hard and it is completely okay to mess up every now and then
- Taurus:you need to talk about it, it's is easy for you to stay reserved but sometimes a good vent is just what you need
- Gemini:deep breaths, don't take this out on other people, take some you time and calm down
- Leo:remember that you are loved and that you have so much sport from your friends and family, you will get through this
- Virgo:maybe you haven't found out who you are and you're place in this world yet but that's okay, you are young
- Libra:don't over think things, you have a tendency to blow up situations, just ask yourself, will it matter in 10 years time? If it doesn't, don't worry
- Scorpio:you are not your mistakes, and you are so much more than what you give yourself credit for, head up
- Cancer:never change yourself to suit some one else, you are to precious and unique for that and the world would be missing out
the signs as aesthetics!
Aries: Lightning bolts, messy sketches, willow trees, fishtail braids, spotted puppies, classroom doodles.Taurus: Thunderstorms, art supplies, cherry blossoms, heart-shaped sunglasses, knee socks.Gemini: paint on shirts, bluebirds, space prints, vanilla milkshakes, night sky petunias.Cancer: Opal st...
- aries:stolen treasures, flashing swords and thunderstorms
- taurus:wild woods, hidden curses and fur gowns
- gemini:gingerbread cottages, wildflowers, and potion vials
- cancer:glass slippers, enchanted springs and gemstones
- leo:sleeping dragons, secret keys and gold crowns
- virgo:pressed flowers, wild hair and fairy wings
- libra:ermine trim, magic mirrors and a throne
- scorpio:eternal love, haunted forests and crushed velvet
the sign's aesthetics based on my friends
aries: sushi, fairy lights, roadtrips, nike shoes, long hair, sunrises, photography taurus: thunder storms, poetry, secrets, watching sunsets from rooftops, goodnight texts gemini: feminism, brown eyes, not being able to fall asleep, old music, driving at night, cardigans cancer: thigh high socks...
Aries: fresh cut dandelions from a garden on mars Capricorn: antique singing starlights Aquarius: cloudy pixies with glass wings Pisces: starry dream nymphs by sunken ships at the bottom of the ocean Scorpio: ultraviolet swimming pool ripples Taurus: coconut silk dreams Cancer: serene luna...
- Aries:still single
- Taurus:still hungry
- Gemini:still bitchy
- Cancer:still a mess
- Leo:still loud
- Virgo:still tired
- Libra:still broke
- Scorpio:still sad
- aries:sad furry
- taurus:celestial dad
- gemini:emo memecore
- cancer:trash core
- leo:glitter jock
- virgo:political rave
- libra:black hole vintage
- scorpio:gordon ramsay scene
The Signs as Witchy Aesthetics
Ariescasual spirituality, pendulum questions, humming, long walks, the crescent moon, and the smell of lavender Taurussmall covens, pendants, herb mixes, pennies for good luck, a simple altar, and the smell of chamomileGemini a disorganized altar, cheap incense, a hoard of small crystals, dim lighti...